- Contact Us
Have a question or need some help? We’re here for you. First, take a look-see through our handy-dandy FAQs. This covers answers to some of our most common questions. If your issue isn’t addressed here please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you just as quickly as we can.
There's lots to know about shipping...
+ SO, HOW DOES THIS WHOLE SHIPPING ICE CREAM THING WORK?
Our ice cream is packed in a cooler within a shipping box filled with enough dry ice to keep the contents frozen well into the evening of the delivery date. We do recommend opening the package immediately upon arrival and getting it into a freezer to let it warm up prior to consuming it (yes, that sounds weird!). Be sure to use gloves when handling dry ice. Fun Fact: the temperature inside that box is about negative 110 degrees F which is colder than your freezer by 100 degrees.
• We ship Monday through Friday using FedEx but our ice cream shipments can’t be in transit over the weekend so we are not able to deliver your package on a Sunday, Monday or a FedEx holiday. Orders received later in the week may need to be held for shipping out the following Monday.
• Most orders are shipped via 2-day FedEx Ground delivery; however, depending on your location and whether or not your order contains merchandise, it may take as many as 3-4 days for your package to arrive once shipped.
• Alaska and Hawaii deliveries must utilize 2-day air or overnight shipping.
• Orders must be placed by 1:00pm EST in order to be processed that same day.
• Saturday delivery may be available depending on the delivery address.
+ NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED
FedEx is authorized to leave all packages at the destination without signature which will ensure that your ice cream will not melt due to multiple delivery attempts. If your package is a gift please check that the recipient will be in town on the day it will arrive. No one likes coming home to a puddle of ice cream on their front porch!
After your shipping label is created you will receive an email with your tracking number.
+ REQUESTED DELIVERY
It is possible to request a delivery week by checking the appropriate box on the order. You may write the desired date into the notes as well but we will defer to the shipping method chosen and ship within the chosen week if your date does not work with shipping method chosen.
+ INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to offer shipping outside of the US, however orders may be placed internationally for delivery within the US by using PayPal.
+ OUR GUARANTEE
To guarantee delivery we must have the complete and correct address. Please understand that we are not able to deliver to PO Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O addresses due the highly perishable nature of ice cream.
+ GIFT MESSAGES AND RECEIPTS
• Your secret’s safe with us! All orders include a packing slip with no pricing information (no need to worry about your Uncle’s third cousin’s mother-in-law criticizing you for how much or how little you spent).
• Personalized note cards can be included if specified at the time of the order. Simply fill out the text box when you see it (hard to miss!).
+ CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
Hit that order button a bit too fast, huh? If you made an error on your order, the sooner you can let us know about it, the better. We may be able to make an edit, however, once a shipping label has been created we will not be able to change or cancel the order.
+ DAMAGES, MISTAKES and OTHER MISHAPS
Whether you received the wrong size shirt or something was damaged when it arrived, we’re here to help. Please contact us by clicking HERE and we will be happy to make things right ASAP!
+ THE FINE PRINT (why must there always be fine print?)
So sorry, but Ben and Jerry’s cannot be responsible for damage or loss of gifts due to unavailable recipient or incorrect address information or theft. We are not able to change the address or cancel an order once the package has shipped. If you are sending this as a gift (aren’t you sweet?), please ensure your recipient will be in town on the arrival day. All ice cream and perishable product sales are final. Due to the perishable nature of ice cream and other frozen products, returns are not possible. Merchandise items like apparel can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Please contact Customer Service for specific instructions for returning or exchanging merchandise.
+ CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are here to help you. Please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE. This form will be sent directly to our consumer services team, who will get back to just as soon as we possibly can.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.